-->

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life happened....

And thats my excuse...

Enough said.

Since my last post... a year ago... I got so absorbed in other food blogs that it got me thinking pessimistically of what I could contribute...

Then I had a Eureka moment...My sisters!

I have two younger sisters who live in different corners of the world...

S is not too bad in the kitchen though she is just starting out. M, however, the youngest one, living alone for the first time, had to read up online on how to boil an egg.

Yes I know. And no, I dont think she is beyond help.

This blog hopefully will be the start of a journey that will be the stuff of family legend.

Here's to new beginnings....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me, the S, is getting better in the kitchen, I should say.. I have to- coz I have realised that the days I cook something nice are the days my husband, P dotes on me..!!!:D
Thank you dear sis... Continue to write...and may your efforts pay off.. :) Love ya. S